Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, January 31, 2010

Info Post
Last night I received a personal e-mail from Laurie, who owns the new blog http://zincdesign.wordpress.com/. She wrote that, my blog was one of her seventeen favorite blogs and I was one of them who had inspired her to follow her dreams. She also wrote that, each of us seventeen bloggers had contributed something special.
THANK YOU LAURIE! I am profoundly grateful, touched and honored:) I'm also thrilled to be included on your new blog.
Lene

I går kveld mottok jeg en personlig e-mail fra Laurie, som eier den nye bloggen http://zincdesign.wordpress.com/. Hun skrev at, min blogg var en av hennes sytten favorittblogger og at jeg var en av dem, som hadde inspirert henne til å følge sine drømmer. Hun skrev også at, hver av oss sytten bloggere hadde bidradd med noe spesielt.
TUSEN TAKK LAURIE! Jeg er dypt takknemlig, rørt og beæret:) Jeg er også begeistret for for å bli tatt med på din nye blogg.
Lene
Here is the sweet letter from Laurie:
To all you talented, imaginative, creative and energetic designers;
I want to personally "Thank You" for the inspiration you have given me to follow my dreams... This new year will bring a new business venture, a new approach to an old business venture and hopefully a new home. Your Blogs are terrific and enjoyed everyday. Each and every one of you have contributed something special. I have included your blogs on my new blog:http://zincdesign.wordpress.com/...If for any reason you do not want your link here, please feel free to contact me directly and I will remove it immediately. Again, thank you for your special posts I will continue to enjoy them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment